Here is our schedule of events for National Bike Month. Stay tuned for more details.
- May 01: Family Bicycle Ride (Instagram – Facebook)
- May 04: National Bike & Roll to School Day
- May 05: Provo Official Bike to Work (or anywhere) Day
- May 07: Group Road Ride
- May 11: HCBA Official monthly meeting
- May 14: Mountain Bike Pancake Breakfast
- May 14: Bike With The Mayor
- May 14: Move Utah: Golden Spoke Ride
- May 15: Slow Sunday – Ride Your Bike to Church Day
- May 20: Springville “Bike to Somewhere” Day
- May 21: Group Road Ride
- May 21: “Motherload” Movie Screening (Facebook)
- May 23: Jolly Circle Open House
Also check out what Provo is doing: Bike Walk Provo Bike Month Events
- May 1: National Ride a Bike Day. We will be holding a low-key family ride starting at 15:00 (3pm). Meet at Bartholomew Park and join us on a ride on the Mapleton Lateral Canal Trail. Everyone is welcome!
- May 5: Bike to Work Day (Provo), 07:30-09:00 (am). If you commute to Provo, stop by one of several breakfast stations to fuel up and meet other cyclists.
- May 7: Group road ride. Join us for our bi-monthly road ride, led by city councilman Mike Snelson. Meet at Springville High School, time TBD but probably around 08:00 (am).
- May 11: HCBA meeting, 18:00 (6pm) at the Snelson PhotoColor Lab.
- May 14: Mountain bike trail building pancake breakfast fundraiser and group ride. Join us at 08:00 (am) for pancakes at the gun range at the mouth of Hobble Creek Canyon. We will then ride the new trail network that we are building immediately opposite the gun range. More details to come!
- May 14: Bike with the Mayor, 10:30 (am) at the Springville Civic Center. Food, giveaways, bike inspections, bike registration, and family-friendly ride through downtown Springville.
- May 15: Slow Sunday. Ride your bike to church or wherever else you want rather than take a car.
- May 20: Ride your Bike to Work, Springville. More details to come but there will be one or two breakfast stations in Springville open from 07:30-09:00 (am).
- May 21: Group road ride. Meet at Springville High School, time TBD but probably around 08:00 (am).
- May 21: Screening of the film “Motherload” at the Springville Library, 18:00 (6pm). We are also hoping to organize a cargo bike and e-bike roundup at the library in conjunction with this event to let people see and try some different options.