This month we are going to meet on Thursday, May 28, at 7:00pm at Bartholomew Park. Ride on over and we’ll talk about biking in Springville and Mapleton. Tentative Agenda:
1. Observations about cycling while social distancing.
2. Springville – Provo corridor connections: routes and priorities.
3. Updates about the Springville bike park and active transportation committee and the Mapleton trails committee and land use plan.
4. Update about Bicycle-Friendly Community status for Springville.
5. Trail plans for Springville and Mapleton.
6. Farmer’s Market and other summer opportunities.